CEP is embarking on an entrepreneurial venture and starting a new service: Community Home Performance. The proceeds from this new fee-for-service venture will go straight back into the free services you’ve known and loved for 30+ years, and will allow us to preserve and enhance our nonprofit.
We work with you to renew your relationship with your home to
- Create a comprehensive plan specific to your home and budget
- Make energy and home health upgrades
- Save money with rebates and incentives
- Create a healthier, more efficient home
We conduct a thorough health and efficiency audit
- A blower door assessment determine air leaks
- An in-depth visual inspection to see what the insulation situation is, both inside and outside
- Gas/oil furnace analysis
- Air quality checks to determine proper humidity, air exchange, etc.
With all of the information we gain from these tests we develop a prescription specific to your home and start paving a way to improvement.
- Air sealing (caulking, weatherstripping, foam blocking)
- Install furnaces and hot water systems
- Address ventilation issues and mold problems
We start with the easiest, most affordable alternatives then help you plan from there. After the job is through we navigate you through the myriad of different incentives and tax breaks on these projects – getting you the most cash incentives for your new upgrades.
For more information, contact Brian McVay